What are the type of new construction loans available for homebuyers in the Huntsville Alabama area?
This is one of the top questions that Realtors and Lenders continuously get asked, specially when buyers want to explore the option between custom built on their own land or buying a new construction home in one of our new developments built by one of our local homebuilders in our North Alabama.
If you are buying a new construction home anywhere in the Huntsville Alabama metro area, you may have come across this question or one of the following topics we highlight here:
- The differences of a one time close and a two time close.
- Interest rates
- The temporary and permanent face of the new construction process
- How Lenders calculate your payments
- The benefits of these two type of new construction loans
- The cons of each type of closing
- How your equity could help you when you make changes during the construction phases and you don’t have a way to pay out of pocket.
- Do you want to build on your own piece of land and hire a custom builder?
- Are you planning on purchasing one of the new homes built by one of our local homebuilders around Huntsville?
No matter what option you go with John Wesley Brooks and Lisa Blake explain some of the loan options, homebuilding process and answering the question related to closing time frame.
There are many reasons why we love new construction as a top choice for homebuyers. However, you need to remember that every Mortgage and Bank offers different type of financing options and the home builders also have their own preferred Lenders. Since this process may be slightly different per subdivision, builder and budget, we recommend to get in touch with John Wesley Brooks and The Brooks Family Of Realtors if you are interested in exploring new construction opportunities around our beautiful Rocket City, and our surrounding North Alabama Counties.
We highly recommend checking with your trusted Lender your loan options and exact details on closing throughout the build process to ensure your home has been built with top quality Before you close on it.
As a Three Generation Real Estate Family We Are Completely To Your Service Whether You Are Just checking Out This Part Of The United States, Curious About All The Noise Our Rocket City Is Famous For, You Are Relocating, Just Moved To Alabama or You Want To Invest In Our Real Estate Market. Make Sure You Reach Out Today
Remember, The Brooks Family Of Realtors Has Been Serving The North Alabama & Tennessee Valley Since 1972.